DISSOLVED AIR FLOTATION UNITS
- Oil refinery,
- Car wash stations,
- Bilge water treatment systems,
- Poultry industry,
- Slaughter houses,
- Bakery waste water,
- Beef and Fish processing plants,
- Other industries where the separation/flotation is required.
- The height of outlet weir can be arranged according to the depth of floating contaminants.
- High pressured pump and suction sytem is the main part of the plant.
- Surface skimmers are made out of PE materials which can stand almost to any harsh environment.
- Bottom sediment is taken away from the tank via a screw conveyor placed at the bottom of the
- DAF unit can carry out the operation in a smaller space with a smaller piece of equipment.
- The separated solids are typically more concentrated than "settled" solids.
- DAF unit is the only practical equipment for liquid/solids separation.