Self Climbing Mechanical Screen
- Domestic and industrial wastes,
- Process water needs screening,
- Sewage treatment plants,
- Pump stations,
- There are no moving drive parts in the waste water.
- There are no moving ropes or chains for driving the rake.
- Robust design, low maintenance requirement .
- There is no discharge height limitation. Debris can be easily transported to any height required.
- Width of the channel can be arranged as 0.50 m to 3.00 m.
- Silent operation.
- Rotational movement of the drive mechanism is always one directional featuring longer gear life.
- Overload protection is maintained via Hydraulic torque limiter.
- Fully automated operation by level transmitter or timer.