MBBR Wastewater Treatment Package Plant
- Villages and small communities
- Hotels and resort areas,
- Construction sites,
- Gas stations ,
- Service stations,
- Camping sites ,
- Effluent water can be discharged to inland water or it can be used as irrigation water.
- Initial investment cost and annual operational cost are very small.
- System is designed to keep the expenditures minimum for power, personnel or disinfectant.
- The capacity can be increased without major changes.
- System withstands to seasonal load variations
- Heat isolation is easy in cold winter conditions
- Area need for the plant is small. For different capacities see the brochure.
- System does not permit odours, flies and microbes. It does not interfere to residents.
- Plant can easily transported form one place to another.
- Outer side can be painted as desired so that it gains an aesthetic view.
- Control room is separate. System operates without noise.
- It can easily start -up.
- System uses very high efficient diffusers
- All submerged parts are well protected from rust